Monday, September 10, 2007

naku naku....

Just graduated from worship101...^_^


I have not been myself these past days or perhaps weeks??

Oh Lord nsan ba ko??

I need to broken,,again...

kailangang magpaayos....

Ang bigat sa pakiramdam......

pero ndi ko lam kng ano..........

magulo..magulo....Oh Lord patawad......

It seems that I have lost that fire for a while....

Need to light it up...quick!quick!quick!......

parang nakakahiya 2loy....

Aww...... Things have been stressful.......

Nkakapressure....

Last week na to,,,next week finals na.....

Oh Lord...hear me out..I'm crying out for you....

I need your presence....................................................................................................................

.............................................

............................................

............................................


1 comment:

Mae said...

may ishe-share ako sayo.. hehe.. wait mo ah..