Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finals week..

After a week of pressure(again) from all sorts of things,I got the chance to post a new entry for my blog which is now rusty for I have not updated it for some time..

This week is finals week..At last,we're down to three days 'till vacation..*yey*... ^_^..

As I've said on my previous post, I have not been myself lately..'twas because of the so-called "stress",which I think,everyone is still experiencing ..I've finally talked to my kuya;After the service this morning..He prayed for me and I shared my struggles for the past weeks..

I'm still thankful that after all of those struggles,I still managed to stand up for Him..I just need to rekindle the fire I may have lost for a while..I'm still here Lord..I'm still standing..Kuya Myk said that it's just a preparation for other things God might be giving me..maybe more struggles in the future..

I'm glad that I'm reminded by God about some things before I end up somewhere else..Heart checked,now I'm back on track..After this finals week,first thing I'm gonna do is to sleep..^_^....

Next term is just 9 days away after the exams,that is not that long...I wish I could maximize my vacation but I think what I'm gonna do is rest..For this term has been a stressful start for my 2nd year in Mapua...


3 comments:

leeflailmarch said...

"After this finals week,first thing I'm gonna do is to sleep..^_^...."

So until then eh hindi ka matutulog??? LOL.

I know you're gonna be okay. Take it easy ha. And remember to remember to prioritize seeking Him. :)

God bless!

Chrish Miranda said...

ndi nman sa ndi natutulog..hehe mejo nakukulangan lang ako..^_^..

leeflailmarch said...

Ahehe. Oki. Talagang sinagot mo 'yung joke-ish comment ko na 'yun. :P God bless, bro! And I'm excited to talk to you nang hindi tayo running out of time.