Friday, September 7, 2007

Stop-Look-Listen

Stop

~I stopped..yeah right..from what?..probably on blogging;But that's because I got sick...3 days of on-off fever..whew...Praise God I'm okay now..My body's starting to rev up again...Work! Work Work!....2 weeks till finals..NO time to waste...

Look

~Everything is fast......The term seemed like 'twas just a week...I didn't notice that I was lacking sleep...awww rest.......I need Plenty of those......

Listen

~2 of my blockmates shared their sentiments to them....They felt empty...I was able to impart some thoughts to them...I planted seeds...And.... it somehow resulted to a spark that might lit a fire...a fire for Jesus!..It felt good,...being able to share.....

~Another buddy of mine,Julz, went to my recital(worship101)..First time nia..and he is willing to attend the service..he even told Justin that he would like to be part of the outreach ministry..



Thank you Lord....


Have a blessed night!^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

continue that passion to share...
I believe that spark will, in God's time, ignite in them...

leeflailmarch said...

:) Take it easy, okay? Pa-check-up ka kaya. On-off fever is a scary symptom kasi eh. It may be an early manifestation of something na ayoko magkaroon ka. Let's pray for it.

BTW, nakakatuwa na nakakapag-share ka na sa classmates mo! At si Julz na rin! :D Praise God!