Thursday, September 20, 2007

11-1 Vacation..memoirs of the finals...

Yeah..Today's my first day of vacation...Finally, I had 8 hrs of sleep and a nice breakfast.I have 11 free days to spend! Minus 1 for the enrollment.Ok na un kesa wala..hehe..

I was quite disappointed with my finals week..Chemistry,that was Monday, I had a hard time answering the questions and solving the problems..Same thing happened last Tuesday..That was Math105,Integral Calculus...Almost all of my a2 friends were exempted on the final exam for they had maintained a 70% score on all of the exams..*sigh*...I was not exempted...Prepared I was,I answered the exam hoping that I would be able to get all of the items..If not all,at least I would be able to pass...

I reviewed all night long..I even ate my favorite yakisoba as my midnight snack..(haha so what?)..Anyways, I've prepared for it..I prayed..I cried my heart out to God asking for His guidance..

As I received my test paper, my heart was pumping fast..Seems like I'm on a cliff hanging with only my little finger holding on..Whew..I feel uneasy..Pressure,stress, fatigue..Oh Lord..It's eating me..

There was a moment of silence as I looked upon the test items..

Part I..Integration:
10 items and 10 points each..

I browsed all the items...I'm sure I know how to do it..I was thinking..hard. I skipped that part and I proceeded to part 2: Problem solving..Again,I browsed it and thought that it was just easy 'coz I remembered it;I studied.

I panicking, I breathed in, breathed out..I went back to part 1 to see If I'd be able to solve it this time..

Wappak!!

30 minutes had passed and still I have nothing on my answer sheet..Oh no, 1 hour and 30 minutes left,I thought,.

item number 9, I finally got my head working,..I remembered the steps to answer that, as I was about to finish it, I went to a complete stop..I was again thinking...

=((...I wasn't able to get the final answer..

To cut the long story short, I've managed to solve "some" of the items but still wasn't sure of the answers..

I dunno what went wrong but it seems that all of my knowledge about it vanished at that exact moment..huhuhu...

Haiz..Enough of the "ksentihan" of the exam.I'm now on my first day of my vacation galore and I'm still thinking of what activities to do..haha..cguro first things first,matutulog ako ng mahaba..hahahaha...

ayun lang..Take charge of this day Lord..

Have a nice day!! ^_^

No comments: